As our first U.S.-based employee you will spearhead APX10’s expansion beyond Northern Europe into the U.S. market. You will be responsible for the development and execution of sales strategies, channel and value-add partnerships as well as facilitating pilot projects to gain market share. You will benefit from great flexibility in your execution and have freedom to orchestrate growth in the U.S. and potentially Canada.
We are looking for demonstrated discipline and exceptional drive. If this is you, we can offer an entrepreneurial role tailored for a professional seeking a high degree of responsibility – and you will be part of a global and supportive work environment in which your professional development can reach new heights. You will report directly to the company CEO.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for the APX10 software solution, data|APX.
- Position data|APX as a preferred smart water platform and digital tool for pipeline asset management in water and wastewater utilities.
- Effectively expand market presence in the defined region.
- Understand and lead the sales process in the utility and municipal market.
- Generate leads, identify prospects and manage the sales cycle, including leading proposals, oral presentations and product demonstrations ultimately resulting in new customer relationship.
- Participate in U.S.-based and international water industry trade shows.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by presenting in industry seminars and leading webinars.
- Develop a U.S.-based partner strategy actively managing a multichannel approach for software re-sellers, engineering firms and technology partners.
- Actively use and track activities in our CRM-system (Hubspot).
- Co-operate closely with the team in Europe.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or B.A. in Marketing or Business preferred.
- 5+ years of successful water and wastewater related experience with utilities, engineering companies, or existing water industry vendors.
- Water industry knowledge and established network in water and wastewater utilities will be beneficial.
- Ability to develop and execute a business plan and manage territory as if a ‘principal owner’.
- Self-disciplined teammate with ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple partners in a global environment.
Benefits and Work Environment
- Positive and entrepreneurial business culture.
- Remote or office (if Milwaukee-based).
- For in-person meetings with clients and partners significant domestic travel is expected.
- Paid vacation / sick leave / health insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at APX10 without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. APX10 is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
APX10 is a Nordic market-leading SaaS company integrating disruptive tech to the rapidly digitizing water sector in Northern Europe and North America. APX10 helps utilities become more data-driven, allowing water and wastewater utilities and municipalities to make valuable decisions based on their proprietary digital asset management and big data analytics platform data|APX®.
The firm is a portfolio company of Cimbria Capital, a private equity investment firm based in United States and Denmark conducting growth and expansion capital investments in the Water Economy. The role as Regional Business Development Manager will also offer the chance to collaborate closely with partners and founding members of Cimbria Capital – established leaders known for their profitable impact and investing in the water economy.
With the data|APX® platform we want to provide municipal utilities with an easy onboarding process and an intuitive approach to become digitized.
Bringing value to existing data, smarter, faster and cheaper is key to overcome the major challenges already facing the water industry.