Are you the next business development rock star?
Do you want to work for a rising software company in the very heart of Aarhus and do you possess the right skillset in bringing a state-of-the-art solution to international water markets?
Then the position as Business Development (Student) Assistant might be the right fit for you.
Turning global water challenges into opportunities with APX10
Globally, we see immediate water and climate challenges, which needs urgent attention. At APX10 we work with utility data providing advanced data analytics through our data|APX® platform. We highlight water utility infrastructure reinvestments needs and generate customer value out of existing data. Our goal is helping utilities and cities to overcome the challenges of increased urbanization, aging infrastructure, and climate changes.
In other words, we make a real impact.
As we venture into new markets in Scandinavia, EU, and the U.S., we look for the next talent who will be an integral part of the APX10 team and act central in the decisions and processes of our international expansion.
Your background & experience
We are looking for a candidate with a curious and analytical mind. Is that you?
You might be a few years into your bachelor’s in a commercial education such as Economics and Business Administration, or about to start on your cand.merc. More importantly, you have a curious mind when it comes to commercializing software solutions, as well as being eager to learn and not afraid to take initiative and run with it.
You have an ambition to master or early experience in;
- Go-to market research, including market and competitor analysis
- Supporting and screening for partners to support new market entry
- Content marketing, including communication material, such as web-based content and PowerPoint presentations
- Various office-related ad hoc tasks
Experience in PowerPoint as well as CRM and BI tools would be considered a bonus.
Join a start-up environment with a professional business mentality
Play a vital role in helping utilities and cities to better overcome the challenges of increased urbanization, aging infrastructure, and climate changes.
- Our solution helps water, wastewater and district heating utilities embrace data and become digital utilities of the future
- We offer you the opportunity to work hands-on with software and business development tasks and thus gain fist hand experience with the process of scaling up a SaaS business.
- Promote and improve a platform that incapsulates some of the most relevant big data and analysis tools built for smart water.
- You will become part of a well-funded early-stage company in the process of scaling internationally.
- You will join a team of die-hard colleges and become part of a culture that thrive on having fun while making progress for our clients.
- We run the company as a lean startup with personal freedom and agility in mind, so planning your own daily tasks and agenda is not an option – it’s a must.
You will joining a fun start-up environment with clear goals and high ambitions. We work dedicated in a customer-centric manner – and we love to celebrate the achievements on our journey together.
APX10 is a Nordic market-leading SaaS company integrating disruptive tech to the rapidly digitizing water sector in Northern Europe and North America. APX10 helps utilities become more data-driven, allowing water and wastewater utilities and municipalities to make valuable decisions based on their proprietary digital asset management and big data analytics platform data|APX®.
The firm is a portfolio company of Cimbria Capital, a private equity investment firm based in United States and Denmark conducting growth and expansion capital investments in the Water Economy
Our company is based in Aarhus just 1 min walk from the Central Station, and we have just recently opened new office in Aalborg. We are currently 10 employees and expect to grow steadily over the next years as we enter more international markets.
Primary workplace: APX10 A/S, Ny Banegårdsgade 55, 4th, 8000 Aarhus
Our office language is Danish and English, and you will become an integrated part of the team from day one. Language skills in German and/or other Nordic languages than Danish is considered a value skill for this position. We expect that you speak and write English fluently.
Application deadline is August 30 2022. We will conduct interviews as we receive applications.
For this position we expect a workload of 10-15 hours per week.